As a business owner, your logo is your brand name. It's how people instantly recognize your business. You want your logo to stand out while also attracting people to your business or product.
Holding a [logo design contest](https://www.logoarena.com/) through Logo Arena is a great way to find a unique design custom-made for you.
**Why Have a Logo Design Contest?**
Creating a logo is a challenge, especially if graphic design is not your area of expertise. It is best to leave it to professionals. That begs the question, how do you choose a design firm? One of the best ways to weed out the good from the bad is to hold a logo design contest. By holding a contest like this you see hundreds of different samples of work, from hundreds of artists, all at once.
**What Are The Benefits?**
There are quite a few benefits to holding a logo design contest:
- You can choose from many different designs.
- Designs are unique to your specifications.
- A company like Logo Arena does not allow their designers to use templates, clip art or tracing.
- Each and every design submission you receive is unique and fresh. You take pride in your business; your logo should reflect that.
- You can access the work of hundreds of artists in one place. No need to scour the internet looking for a design firm; they'll all come to you!
- You're in control. You decide on how long the contest runs. You decide which logo you want to use. You decide which artist you choose to work with.
**Your Logo is Your Business**
You want your [logo to represent your business](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logo) by being professional, unique, and eye-catching. Don't settle for less than the best. Give yourself the power to choose from hundreds of designers and make your logo something special.
About LogoArena Team
We're the LogoArena Team, a squad of seasoned logo design enthusiasts. With a wealth of experience, we're all about creating logos that grab attention and leave a lasting impact.
Your brand's visual identity is our playground, and we're passionate about crafting logos that resonate with your audience. Collaboration is key; we work closely with you to produce distinctive and effective logos.
In our blog, we dive into the nitty-gritty of logo design, sharing tips on color psychology, typography, logo trends, and more. So, whether you're a startup or an established business in need of a fresh logo, trust us for logo excellence!